The Sound of Brownsburg will compete at the Bands of America Indianapolis Super Regional Championship in Indianapolis, IN on Friday, October 22.
The band performs in preliminary competition at 6:30 pm. If we advance to finals, we will perform again on Saturday, October 23, with finals beginning at 7:00 pm. Finalists will be announced at 4:00 on Saturday, October 23. The schedule of finalists bands will be determined by a draw. Event schedule: https://marching.musicforall.org/event/indysuper21/
We would love to have you there to cheer on our hard-working students! Ticket info here: https://marching.musicforall.org/indysuper21tickets/ (see additional info below about tickets)
For those who cannot attend in person, the event will be live streamed via Box5TV. The Indy Super Regional event is $15 each for Prelims Day 1 and Prelims Day 2, or $20 for both days of Prelims. Finals only is $20, or you can get both days of Prelim and Finals for $35. It’s available on ROKU, AppleTV, Amazon Firestick and AndroidTV. More details: https://box5tv.com/bands-of-america-indianapolis-in/
Good luck to our students, directors, staff, families and volunteers!
Additional information for new families.
Official ticket link: https://marching.musicforall.org/indysuper21tickets/
- Brownsburg performs Friday evening at 6:30 pm, so you will need a FRIDAY PRELIMS ticket to get in and watch.
- There is also a SATURDAY PRELIMS ticket available — YOU DO NOT NEED THIS.
- Awards will be held late afternoon after Saturday prelims are over; this is when they will announce the bands that make it to Finals. Students will watch awards from the band room; parents can usually watch from Music For All’s FB live. Either way, the directors will send out a remind with the schedule if we make it to finals.
- Tickets for finals can be purchased now (in anticipation!) at either $30 for general admission (generally lower level open seating or higher/to the side seats) or $40 for assigned seats. OR you can wait to know for sure if we make it and buy them at the ticket office at Lucas Oil.
- Tickets for younger siblings: For PRELIMS -> Children 10 years and younger are free with an accompanying paid ticket. For FINALS -> Children 10 and under are free IN GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS with an accompanying paid ticket. Children 2 years and younger are free in the RESERVED SEATING area with an accompanying paid ticket, but must sit on a lap.
- Remember, clear bags only for Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Lucas Oil Stadium is CASHLESS. Please be prepared to pay with debit, credit card or Apple/Google Pays. There are machines that will turn cash into a card payment within the stadium at sections 116 and 543. For more info, see: https://www.colts.com/game-day/cashless
- Please NOTE… there are no noisemakers, cow bells, etc. allowed at Lucas Oil. Also, no videoing is allowed to be done at BOA events. No selfie sticks or anything else that may obstruct a view or be used as a weapon. Please be sure to respect the rules so we are not penalized.