On Saturday, November 9, the Sound of Brownsburg will compete in the Indiana State School Music Association (ISSMA) State Marching Band Open Class A Finals, along with the nine other finalist bands below.
The support for high school marching bands in Indiana is incredible! We are excited to take the field at Lucas Oil Stadium with these outstanding band programs. Congratulations and good luck on Saturday!
- Fishers Marching Tiger Band
- Homestead Spartan Alliance Band
- Avon Marching Black and Gold
- Penn High School Marching Kingsmen
- Castle Marching Knights
- Carroll Charger Pride
- Marching Pride of Lawrence Township
- Center Grove Marching Band
- Carmel Marching Greyhounds
The Sound of Brownsburg performs at 10:00 PM Eastern.
Additional details and full schedule for all classes here: https://issma.net/downloads/mbstatefinals19.pdf
#bandtogether #issma #indianamarching #statefinals #drinkmilk